Puglia is another great highlight in Italy’s endless list of beautiful holiday destinations. This year, steal away to one of the most unique towns in the region with this Alberobello break that I put together with Trivago and Skyscanner.
With this whimsical holiday, you can stay in one of the most unique hotels in Italy: a Trulli house! This Trullieu Guesthouse is in the heart of the historic town of Alberobello. You’ll receive excellent hospitality and a cosy room in this white-washed, authentic hotel. You’ll be close to the train station and bikes can be rented onsite so you can whizz down these picture-perfect streets.
You’ll have a ball in quaint Alberobello. This Unesco World Heritage Site is a hit with daytrippers who want to view the curiously-shaped homes. Head to Rione Aia Piccola for a more authentic experience and enjoy a drink in a Trulli bar. Take a day trip to Bari, which is just over an hour away by bus or to nearby Locorotondo. Walk up to Piazza del Popolo for fantastic views over the town.
- Alberobello Break: 3 or 4 Nights in Gorgeous Trulli Hotel Incl. Flights just €153
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Length of stay: 3 or 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Bari Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Trullieu Alberobello
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Alberobello, Apulia, Italy
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €153 per person based on two adults sharing