Relaxing Split Break
4-7 Nights in Top Rated Aparthotel Incl. Return Flights
Hotel Peruzovic Rooms & Apartments
Accommodation Double Room
Departure airport Dublin
airline Aer Lingus
meals No Catering
Great for couples Hotel for couples
Keep connected Free WiFi
Great location Hotel near beach
There’s no denying Croatia has become one of our favorite European destinations. With wonderfully preserved old towns, stunning beaches and plenty of events taking place, this country is perfect for a getaway. I found a deal on Expedia for a relaxing Split break which you’re sure to love.
Relaxing Split Break
I’ve found the perfect accommodation for your stay in Croatia. The Peruzovic Rooms & Apartments are in a superb location in Split’s historical center. You will be a 15-minute walk from the beach and a stone’s throw from the city’s landmarks like Diocletian’s Palace, the Split Riva and the Republic Square. You can reach Split Airport in just over 30 minutes by car. Previous guests loved this hotel’s location and friendliness of the staff.
There’s so much to do in spectacular Split. First, there are gorgeous beaches like Bacvice and Stobrec. I recommend visiting the city’s characteristic, medieval gates. Split’s famous Riva, or promenade, is always alive with events, cafes, and bars. You can really get a good look at this gorgeous city. Head to Marmont Street for boutique shopping. Looking to get active? Split offers some gorgeous nature so make sure to trek up Marjan Hill, closeby to your hotel.
To book this deal, just follow the link below!
- Relaxing Split Break: 4-7 Nights in Top-Rated Aparthotel Incl. Return Flights just €191
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 4-7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Split
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Peruzovic Rooms & Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Split, Croatia
- Meals: self catering
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €191 per person based on two adults sharing