There’s no denying Croatia has become one of our favourite European destinations. With wonderfully preserved old towns, stunning beaches and plenty of events taking place, this country is perfect for a getaway. I found a deal on Expedia for a week in Split which you’re sure to love.
A Week in Split
I’ve found the perfect accommodation for your week-long stay in Croatia. The Peruzovic Rooms & Apartments are in a superb location in Split’s historical centre. You will be a 15-minute walk from the beach and a stone’s throw from the city’s landmarks like Diocletian’s Palace, the Split Riva and the Republic Square. You can reach Split Airport in just over 30 minutes by car. Previous guests loved this hotel’s location and friendliness of the staff.
There’s so much to do in spectacular Split. First, there are the gorgeous beaches like Bacvice and Stobrec. I recommend visiting the city’s characteristic, medieval gates. Split’s famous Riva, or promenade, is always alive with events, cafes and bars. You can really get a good look at this gorgeous city. Head to Marmont Street for boutique shopping. Looking to get active? Split offers some gorgeous nature so make sure to trek up Marjan Hill, closeby to your hotel.
To book this deal, just follow the link below!
- A Week in Split: 7 Nights in Top Rated Aparthotel Incl. Return Flights just €269
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 03/10/2019 – 10/10/2019
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Split
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Peruzovic Rooms & Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Split, Croatia
- Meals: self catering
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €269 per person based on two adults sharing