If you’re like me, you’ll love to just drop everything and head off on a little adventure sometimes. If you work a regular Monday to Friday job, this particular offer I found for a solo trip to Wroclaw will only need you take two days off.
Solo Trip to Wroclaw
This particular offer, which I found on Expedia, is exceptional value. It places you in the trendy Ibis Wroclaw Centrum hotel which is exactly where you want to be when it comes to exploring the city. The hotel is along the Strip and is also well positioned in relation to the city’s transport network so you are anything but stranded. Polish beer is a thing of beauty and can be picked up for next to nothing.
In the wider city of Wroclaw, I would really recommend visiting the Botanic Gardens and the Zoo as I am a fiend for nature and these really don’t disappoint. If you’re into history and art I would recommend that you visit the Raclawice Panorama which is one of the few preserved relics of 19th century culture in the region.
This adventure is too good to pass up. Jet off on a solo trip to Wroclaw next spring by following the link to complete your booking today.
- Solo Trip to Wroclaw: 3 Nights in Well Rated Hotel incl. Flights for only €155
- Travel period: 23/02/2018 – 26/02/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Wroclaw
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ibis Wroclaw Centrum
- Rating: 4.4/5 from 121 Reviews on Expedia
- Location: super central
- Board basis: Without meals
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €155 per person