When all else seems to be failing you, sometimes the best thing to do is just pack a bag and get back to the fundamentals of what makes you happy. If you are like me, then this happiness can be found through the discovering of a new city. Milan is a fabulous destination all year round and with this combo offer from Hotels.com and Skyscanner, Milan could become your happy place in the very near future.
City Break to Milan
Milan is known internationally as a shopping destination (and a pretty damn good one too) but there is so much more to it than just boutique stores and bargain hunting. The Castello Sforzesco is an excellent example of how Milan has preserved some stunning architectural features from various different ages. Another example of this would be Milan’s main cathedral the Duomo Milano but essentially I’ve just provided a drop in the ocean in terms of just how many cool things there are to check out.
The accommodation for this deal is a very well kept apartment in the centre of Milan right next to the Parco Sempione! The flights for this deal have to be booked separately on Skyscanner and it’s a quick enough trek you’ll be pleased to know!
If you’re looking to add some spice to the first half of 2017, why not do it with this city break to Milan. Follow the links below to book today.
- City Break to Milan: 3 nights in Chic Apartment with Flights for only €172
- Deal Provider: Requires two separate bookings on Hotels.com and Skyscanner
- Travel period: 10/05/2017 – 13/05/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Air temperature during stay: Grand
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Milan Bergamo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Cadorna Center Studio – (Holiday Apartment)
- Rating: Only recent made available as a holiday property
- Location: central
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €172 per person based on two adults sharing