Looking for that 4-star treatment without breaking the bank? Head to one of Spain’s most historical and beautiful cities this autumn! I found this 4-star Granada trip using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
4-star Granada Trip
With this city break, you’ll be staying in the 4-star Abades Recogidas in Granada’s Central District. This is a great spot for checking out the city’s famous landmarks and Moorish Architecture. You will be ten minutes from Plaza Nueva and the beautiful Albaicín district. You’re also close to several bars and traditional Spanish restaurants. This hotel was remembered favourably by previous guests on TripAdvisor where it has a Certificate of Excellence.
There are so many things to do in Granada, which is definitely overlooked by tourists in favour of Barcelona and Madrid. In this bohemian city, you’ll find some amazing tapas restaurants, street art and ancient buildings. Make sure to hike up to the Church of St Nicolas or enjoy a coffee in the relaxing street of Carrera del Darro. With a history of Moorish occupation, this city bears some incredible hallmarks of the past. Make sure to see the Alhambra fortress and palace and the Arab baths.
To book this great deal, just follow the links below! :)
- 4-star Granada Trip: 3 Nights in Great Hotel Incl. Dublin Flights just €138
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 25/10/2018 – 28/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Malaga AGP
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Abades Recogidas
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 1km from center
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €138 per person based on two adults sharing