Looking for some four-star comfort in a superb city? Head to Glasgow! The largest Scottish city is buzzing with a lively atmosphere and enough sights and attractions to keep you going during your weekend here. I found this 4-star Glasgow city break using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
4-star Glasgow City Break
The Hotel Novotel Glasgow has an excellent location for seeing this wonderful city. This excellently-rated hotel is within walking distance of the beautiful Kelvingrove Art Gallery, the exhibition centre SECC and the King’s Theatre. Charing Cross Station is five minutes away. The hotel has a restaurant and bar, fitness room and sauna.
During your break in Glasgow, you should head to the West End for a lively atmosphere. You’ll find buzzing bars and wonderful second-hand shops. To get a sense of some classic Scottish architecture, head to the Glasgow Cathedral. For the best in high-street shopping, head to Sauchiehall Street. Don’t forget to check out the Kelvingrove Art Gallery or the SECC!
To book this great deal, just follow the links below! :)
- 4-star Glasgow City Break: 2 Nights in Central Hotel Incl. Flights just €142
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 12/10/2018 – 14/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Glasgow Prestwick GLA
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Novotel Glasgow Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central Glasgow
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €142 per person based on two adults sharing