If you’ve done all of Spain’s major cities and want to explore somewhere new, why not try Santander? A city draped in iconic landmarks, natural scenery that will blow your socks off and excellent tapas restaurants with Sangria to die for, this is a deal not to be missed!
4* Getaway to Santander
I found this cracking deal on Expedia which comes with the 4* Silken Coliseum Hotel oozing character and high-quality decor throughout. In support of the excellence of the hotel, it has received 4/5 Tripadvisor rating, with guests loving the super central location. You will be just a 5-minute stroll to Mercado La Esperanza and Santander Cathedral which is an impressive sight! Gran Casino del Sardinero and Palacio de la Magdalena are also major attractions definitely worth checking out and very close by to your hotel. You can take the one-hour tour or just marvel upon it from the outside, either way, it’s a winner!
As your Holiday Guru, let me give you an insider’s tip – simply get lost in Santander. Put away your map, take off your watch and just enjoy the gorgeous alleyways and see what hidden gems you discover.
To book this amazing deal, just simply click any of the links to proceed with the booking :)
- 4* Getaway to Santander: 3 nights in Gorgeous Hotel in Fantastic Location incl. Return Flights only €128
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 11/11/2018 – 14/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Santander
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Silken Coliseum
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Santander City Centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €128 per person based on two adults sharing