4* Escape to Bath
2 Night Stay in Decadent Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights
Culture vultures, foodies and art history aficionados, you will be in your element in Bath, a gorgeous town set in the rolling countryside of southwest England, known for its natural hot springs and 18th-century Georgian architecture. I found a fabulous deal on Expedia to a regal 4* hotel that I just had to share with you!
4* Escape to Bath
If elegance and sophistication in a rural countryside village is your idea of a relaxing holiday, I have found the perfect place for you – Oldfields House. This Victorian hotel is typical of many Bath properties built of the honey-coloured stone for which the City is famous. The house is beautifully furnished with modern features, yet still retains its original character.
Situated 10 minutes walk to the city centre and Bath Thermae Spa, you are close enough to the heartbeat of the fascinating city, but in a peaceful location ideal for an intimate breakfast. This is an all-time favourite for couples, so if why not treat your partner to a surprise this November?
Bath has been crowned a UNESCO World Heritage site, so avid hikers and historians will be able to wander the cobbled streets and discover the secrets that lurk around every corner! Must-sees include the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge, which is reminiscent of the Renaissance influence on the city.
Snap this deal up by clicking on the links :)
- 4* Escape to Bath: 2 Night Stay in Decadent Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights, only €105
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 06/11/2018 – 08/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Bristol
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Oldfields House
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: very close to Bath centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €105 per person based on two adults sharing