You won’t regret a holiday to Budapest, the capital of Hungary offers loads of attractions, a gorgeous castle and the opportunity to cruise along the River Danube! Grab this unbeatable deal I found on Expedia and enjoy an unforgettable city break!
4* Apartment Budapest Break
You will be staying at the well-rated Corvin Plaza Apartments and Suites which is located in Jozsefvaros district, a peaceful location. Enjoy a leisurely stroll from your doorstep to the Corvin Plaza and Hungarian National Museum. If you want to pamper yourself to a bit of luxury, then indulge in a trip to the Gellert Thermal Baths and swimming pool. Just let the warm waters soak away all your aches and stresses!
If you’re into arts, why not book a performance at the Hungarian State Opera House which easily reachable via train from your apartment! For such a tiny price you get a heck of a lot, including a spacious apartment that offers sweeping city views from some apartments. I strongly recommend doing the funicular which runs up from Castle Hill to Buda’s Old Town, and this is a great place to appreciate Roman traces of city life. Another must-see is Trinity Square which is home to 13th-century Matthias Church and the turrets of the Fishermen’s Bastion, providing gorgeous views over the city.
To book this amazing deal just click any of the links :)
- 4* Apartment Budapest Break: 3 Nights in Lovely Apartment in Great Location & Return Flights, only €132
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 11/11/2018 – 14/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Ferenc Liszt Intl.
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Corvin Plaza Apartments and Suites
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €132 per person based on two adults sharing