Come and experience one of Europe’s most beautiful cities with an incredibly good value deal to Lisbon! It includes a 3-night stay in a Portuguese-styled hotel with flights from Dublin for a tiny price! To snap this deal up just book with Trivago & my Flight Finder and you’ll soon be on your way!
Chic Lisbon City Break
You’ll be staying in 262 Authentic Suites, a delightful property that includes contemporary furniture throughout and has a plush vibe to it. It is in a thriving area that is surrounded by bars and restaurants and is just steps from hip Cais do Sodré and 600m from Chiado. Commerce Square is a 7-minute walk and the area overlooks the Augusta Street Arch on one side and the Tagus River on the other. This is an excellent bargain stay considering the great location close to National Pantheon, Castle of Sao Jorge and Lisbon Cathedral.
Whilst in Lisbon, I strongly recommend a visit to the famous Alfama district is one of the best places to wander around during your time here. Take the classic yellow tram and ride up and down the city’s sloped streets. Make sure to check out the Ribeira fresh food market and have a night out in the famous Bairro Alto district. Just outside of the city is one of the best landmarks in Portugal, the medieval Torre de Belem.
Here are a selection of dates to choose from:
- Chic Lisbon City Break: 3 Nights in Gorgeous Guesthouse with Return Flights only €141
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 262 Authentic Suites
- Score: 7.8/10 on Trivago
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €141 per person based on two adults sharing