If you’re looking to escape to a tropical paradise in 2015, why not jet off to soak up the sun for 1 week in Barbados this September! I have found a great deal for you on Expedia.ie for two people to kick back in relax on the stunning beaches of Bridgetown, Barbados for one week. How awesome does that sound?
1 Week in Barbados
Staying in the Radisson Aquatica Resort, you will have a brilliant beach right on your doorstep that you will never ever want to leave. When you do decide to leave and venture elsewhere, you can visit the Garrison Savannah Barbados Turf Club which is incredibly fun day out. There is also the Carlisle Bay to take in nearby which is arguably the most beautiful beach in all of Barbados.
Your luxurious resort hotel provide you with a free breakfast each morning and they also have a fantastic rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor from 362 reviews. Their deluxe pool will soon become your home from home and the suites are all absolutely gorgeous.
The flights for this offer will go between Dublin and Barbados (07/09/2015 – 14/09/2015). Your outbound flight will leave Dublin airport at 09:00 and you will land in Bridgtown Airport at 13:45 the next day. The return flight will leave Bridgetown at 14:45, arriving in Dublin at 06:45 two mornings later.
I could sit here, writing all day about how amazing this place is, but the best way for you to find out is without a doubt by doing. So follow the link below to book your holiday of a lifetime today! :)
- 1 Week in Barbados: 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €861
- Travel period: 07/09/2015 – 14/09/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 27°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bridgetown
- Airline: Air Canada
- Hotel: Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 362 reviews
- Location: Bridgetown, Barbados
- Board basis: Breakfast Included
- Airport transfer: €1 on bus
- Price: only €861 per person based on two adults sharing