13/05/2019 – 16/05/2019 (€181)
20/05/2019 – 23/05/2019 (€204)
11/05/2019 – 16/05/2019 (€263)
17/10/2019 – 21/10/2019 (€250)
Looking for the perfect combination of beach holiday and city break? Head to Malta’s historic capital city of Valletta for three or four nights in a great apartment with flights included!
Valletta City Break
You’ll be staying at the Luxury Mdsida Circle Suites. These well-rated apartments are actually in Msida, but you’re only a five-minute bus ride away from the centre of Valletta. You’ll get a comfortable double bed and a great location. Msida is a charming harbour town in its own right with easy access to the city’s best attractions.
Steal away to Malta’s gorgeous capital. This stunning melting pot of a country is topped with architectural gems along every street corner and surrounded by turquoise waters. With a mix of Italian and Arabic influences, It’s a stunning, underrated gem. Take a gander at the City Gate, Parliament Building and Opera House. Check out the truly spectacular Hal Saflieni Hypogeum, an underground structure located in Paola. Head to Mellieha Bay or St George’s Bay to enjoy a swim in those famous waters.
Book this break by finding a date that suits you!
- Valletta City Break: 3 or 4 Nights in Well-Rated Aparthotel Incl. Flights from just €183
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 or 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Luqa Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Luxury
- Score: 4.5/5 on Expedia
- Location: Msida, Malta
- Meals: Room-only
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €183 per person based on two adults sharing