Thessaloniki might not exactly come to mind when you think of a European city break, but that shouldn’t put you off from giving it a visit! With plenty of stunning ruins, beautiful nearby beaches and a vibrant nightlife, Thessaloniki is one city you need to cross off your list!
- 07/06/2019 – 10/06/2019 (€248)
- 09/09/2019 – 13/09/2019 (€237)
- 21/10/2019 – 25/10/2019 (€200)
Thessaloniki City Break
This break includes a stay at the Kripis Studio for three or four nights. I spotted this deal on Trivago. You’ll get a lovely studio with self-catering facilities right in the city centre. With fantastic reviews, you’ll be guaranteed a fabulous stay here!
This port city on the Aegean Sea combines sun and sand with plenty of ancient history. You’ll find remnants of the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires. Take a visit to the White Tower, the waterfront Aristotelous Square and the Arch of Galerius. There are plenty of stunning beaches nearby too! Check out Nea Vrasna, Stavros and Asprovalta.
- Thessaloniki City Break: 3-4 Nights in Stylish Apartment Incl. Breakfast, Return Flights from just €200
- Provider: Trivago
- Length of stay: 3-4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Thessanoliki
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Kripis Studio Thessaloniki
- Score: 4/5
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €200 per person based on two adults sharing