Ooh la la! The French capital is the perfect city break, no matter what time of year! With endless attractions, mouth-watering cuisine and impeccable fashion sense, this classic destination will romance you like no other. I put together this superb Paris city break using my trusty Flight Finder tool and Trivago so you can enjoy a three-night stay here with breakfast and flights!
Superb Paris City Break
When it comes to location, the well-rated Vintage Paris Gare du Nord is the perfect hotel for seeing some of the city’s most iconic landmarks. You’ll be close to the area of Montmartre, the Moulin Rouge and the Sacre-Coeur. Located in the 9th district of Paris, you’ll be close to several metro stations so getting around the city will be a breeze! If you want to party, then head to the nearby Rue de Maubeuge.
The City of Lights has so much to be admired, from the iconic Eiffel Tower to the Arc de Triomphe. If you’ve never been to Paris, I’ve put together a Paris travel guide to inspire you! An absolute must-see is the vast Louvre Museum. Walk along the River Seine, have a picnic along the Canal Saint-Martin or head to Notre Dame. Escape from the bustle of the city and visit the Luxembourg Gardens.
Book this great break by finding a date that suits you!
- Superb Paris City Break: 3 Nights in Top Rated Central Hotel Incl. Breakfast, Flights just €156
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Paris BVA
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Vintage Paris Gare du Nord
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Montmartre, Paris, France
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €156 per person based on two adults sharing