The unofficial capital of Renaissance art is a city that will excite the senses! With this Florence city break, you’ll enjoy three or four nights of pure bliss in this iconic city, with flights included.
Florence City Break
With this deal from Expedia, you’ll get a taste of traditional Italian life. You’ll get a double room B&B Leopoldo is a quaint but classy guesthouse outside of central Florence. You’ll be half an hour away from the main square in Florence, but there’s plenty to enjoy in the surrounding area of Firenze. You’ll be close to the Santa Maria Novella Train Station, the Fortezza Da Basso exhibition centre and Museo Stibbert.
Dive into Florence’s art culture immediately. Head to world-class galleries like the Uffizi and the Galleria dell’Accademia, where you can see Michelangelo’s “David” sculpture. Visit the iconic Duomo Cathedral. Enjoy some aparitivi in a classy wine bar. Cross the Ponte Vecchio and head to Oltrano, a less touristy neighbourhood with cobbled streets and artisan workshops. Enjoy some culinary delights at the Piazza del Mercato Centrale.
Find a date that suits you and book below!
- Florence City Break: 3 or 4 Nights in Top Rated Guesthouse Incl. Flights just €162
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Pisa Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: B&B Leopoldo
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Florence, Italy
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €162 per person based on two adults sharing