Come explore the incredible Italian capital with this great Rome City Break!
Rome City Break
Rome is a real boiling pot of colour and energy, and is full to the brim of piazzas, open-air markets, and truly astonishing historic sites! It’s one of the most enjoyable cities I’ve ever visited, and there is so much to do that no trip is ever the same. And don’t even get me started on the food, either!
I’ve found this great deal on LivingSocial that will give you 3 nights in a gorgeous 4-star hotel incl. your return flights from Dublin. The cheapest dates are in March, meaning that this is perfect for a last minute getaway – meanwhile, other dates and durations are available too for a small surcharge, so you’ve got plenty of options.
With this great value break, you can stay at either the Romoli Hotel or the Mariano Hotel. Each of these hotels are a great option for when you are checking out this beautiful city. It’s the ideal hotel for a short city break. :D
So if you’re looking to getaway to somewhere magical this year, you’ll find it hard to beat this fantastic Rome deal!! :) Just click the link below and book your Rome City Break today. :)
- Relaxing Rome City Break: 2-3 Nights Incl. a Choice of Great Value Hotel & Return Flights from only €149
- Travel period: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2019. Cheapest dates in May 2019 (other dates and durations available, prices vary)
- Length of stay: 2-3 nights
- Hotel: the Romoli Hotel or the Mariano Hotel
- Location: Rome Financial District
- Board basis: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €149 per person based on two adults sharing