What could be better than a trip to the home of star-crossed lovers, Romeo and Juliet? If you really want to impress your significant other, then consider this romantic Verona getaway with 4 nights in this fair city!
Romantic Verona Getaway
The B&B Primavera is centrally located and perfect for exploring Verona. You’ll be just a stone’s throw from the Teatro Filarmonico in this well-reviewed hotel. There’s also a hassle-free express check in and check out service.
During your time, you’ll encounter a lot of references to the famous Shakespearean play like Juliette’s House and Juliette’s Tomb. If you find it all a bit kitschy, then wander down to the impressive Roman Arena. There’s also the Castel San Pietro and the Gallery of Contemporary Art. Stroll through the Gardino Giusti on a clear day.
Even better, you’re just 15 minutes by rail from Lake Garda so I highly recommend heading here one of the days. Head to underrated Bologna which is just an hour away for student-city prices and some fantastic food.
- Romantic Verona Getaway: 4 Nights in Great B&B Incl. Flights Breakfast – See Lake Garda & Bologna! from €170
- Provider: Hotelscombined and Kayak/ Skyscanner
- Length of stay: 3 or 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Bologna Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: B&B Primavera
- Score: 8.0 on Hotelscombined
- Location: Verona, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €170 per person based on two adults sharing