I found you this Romantic Tuscany Summer Holiday in June this year! To get the cheapest deal, we recommend that you fly to Pisa airport, then hire a car to travel to your hotel in Florence Province. The car will come in handy throughout your stay, as it will allow you to freely roam around the beautiful Tuscan countryside. The region of Tuscany is know for its gorgeous countryside and fine, fresh cuisine, which often consists of locally grown/produced vegetables, fruit, cheese and wine! Points of interest near to your hotel include the Masaccio Museum of Sacred Art, as well as historic buildings such as Soffena Abbey and the Franciscan Monastery of St Francis. The city of Florence itself is also only a short drive away, which is worth visiting for its stunning churches, cathedrals and collections of Renaissance art.
Romantic Tuscany Summer Holiday
The 4* Fattoria degli Usignoli has a very good 81/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! You’ll be staying in a one bedroom apartment with a kitchen, so you’ll be able to prepare some tasty Italian meals at home. The hotel has a pool, restaurant, bar, and bike and horse riding rental is available on site.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely holiday!
- Romantic Tuscany Summer Holiday: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel & Flights for only €365
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 7 – 14 June 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Pisa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Fattoria degli Usignoli
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago out of 188 reviews
- Location: San Donato in Fronzano, Florence Province
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Care hire: Hire here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €365 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly