This place looks like a dream! I found this beautiful thatched home on Airbnb and simply have to share it with you!
Ring of Kerry Thatched Home
Look forward to spending a long weekend with your friends or family in this gorgeous traditional house. The snuggest of all places! It has an excellent guest rating of 94% recommendation and is located in Gortaforia, at the Ring of Kerry overlooking beautiful Dingle peninsula. This cottage even made it in the TOP 10 of the most romantic places in Ireland!
A bit about the cottage itself: You will have loads of space to yourselves, as it’s a 2 storey house. The cosy fire place is ideal for meeting up in front of in the evenings. The surroundings are as you could imagine, stunning. Situated right at the Wild Atlantic Way you are amidst numerous walking and hiking opportunities. Close by you find a pub, as well as cafes and restaurants. The best is, however, that you are super close to Rossbeigh and Kells Bay Beach where in the Summer you can take a dip in the Atlantic Sea… for the tough ones in Winter, too, of course. This thatched home at the Ring of Kerry is the perfect way to explore this stunning piece of our beautiful country. The most suitable accommodation for that is a wonderful traditional cottage!
- Ring of Kerry Thatched Home: 3 Nights for a Group of 6 only €140pp
- Provider: Airbnb
- Example travel period: 17/05/2019 – 20/05/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights (2 night minimum stay)
- Score: 4.5/5
- Location: Gortaforia, Ring of Kerry
- Meals: self catering
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €140 per person based on six adults sharing