Reykjavik City Break
4 Nights in Excellent Hostel & Flights
Found this super bargain for Iceland with help of Expedia for you! You get to spend 4 nights in Reykjavik for only €272! so take a look at what it all has to offer
Reykjavik City Break
Reykjavik is the perfect place to start you Icelandic getaway. Whether you want to focus on the capital and see what the city has to offer on sights, culture and nightlife; or you would like to use Reykjavik as starting point to explore more of the island and go on day trips, this city break deal combines it all.
You will stay in Hafnarfjordur, right next to Reykjavik in a superbly-rated accommodation called Vibrant Iceland Hostel. You will have a double bunk bed (how cool is that?! ) in a shared room. Staying in a hostel is also a great way to meet new people, so who knows, maybe you will explore the city with some new friends.
Reykjavik is a super modern city and you can look forward to exploring it’s nightlife and art scene as well as visiting the many inspiring museums. The Viking Village for example is just a short trip from your hostel away. Also drop by The Sun Voyager, a beautiful metal statue designed by Jón Gunnar Árnaso. Great for your Insta-Moment! I can also recommend visiting the flea market that is on every week. There you can find great handmade crafts and get that nordic shopping fix. If you’re peckish, make sure to go by the Old Harbour. A wonderful atmosphere awaits you alongside many restaurants and cafes.
So grab this deal before it’s gone!
- Reykjavik City Break: 4 Nights in Excellent Hostel & Flights for only €272
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 01/04/2019 – 05/04/2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Reykjavik
- Airline: WOW
- Hotel: Vibrant Iceland Hostel
- Score: 9.4/10 on Hotels Combined
- Location: Hafnarfjordur
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €272 per person based on two adults sharing