You don’t need to travel far to experience the beauty of the Orient. To prolong the return of the cold weather this November, I found a deal for a week-long relaxing Marrakesh holiday using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool.
Relaxing Marrakesh Holiday
This deal will see you stay at the traditional and comfortable Riad Michel in central Marrakesh. This highly-rated Airbnb guesthouse has a lovely inside patio, pool, a salon with television and two rooftop terraces that let you see over the city. The riad is only 19 minutes from the airport and the hosts recommend that you allow them to organise your taxi service. Flights are included in this deal.
Marrakesh is a beautiful tapestry of different cultures. You’ll be spoiled for choice when it comes to this city’s landmarks and sites. You will be staying in the medina, or old town, of Marrakesh. Jamaa el-Fna is the main square where merchants, storytellers, dancers and even snake charmers hold court. The Museum of Marrakesh is worth a visit, and exhibits a collection of Moroccan art within the Mnebhi Palace. The city’s Majorelle Garden is home to over a dozen bird species and stunning flora.
This superb deal won’t last forever so follow the links below to get booking! :)
- Relaxing Marrakesh Holiday: 7 nights in Well-rated Airbnb incl. Return Flights for just €219pp
- Travel period: 08/11/2018-15/08/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Marrakesh, Morocco
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad Michel
- Rating: 5 stars Airbnb and a Superhost rating
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: €15
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €219 per person based on two adults sharing