Relaxing Cotswolds Stay
During your two-night break, you’ll be able to enjoy a truly relaxing stay at the Moats Bed and Breakfast that I spotted on Trivago. Set in the quiet grounds of a quiet cottage garden. You’ll have beautiful views of the countryside and easy access to some of the regions most stunning scenery. You’ll be close to Malvern Hills, the Forest of Dean area and the town of Ledbury. This deal includes a wonderful breakfast in the morning, which previous guests really enjoyed! You’ll be landing at Birmingham Airport, which is only an hour away by car.
The Cotswolds in England has some of the most stunning scenery in the country. I recommend driving to attractions such as Eastnor Castle, the Malvern Hills and the Three Counties Showground, which has plenty of events on during the year. The town of Ledbury is also very quaint: you’ll find Norman, Tudor and Georgian architecture with plenty of history to unpack.
Book this deal by following the links below!
- Relaxing Cotswolds Stay: 2 Nights in Great Guesthouse incl. Breakfast, Flights just €79
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 09/03/2019 – 11/03/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Birmingham Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: The Moats Bed and Breakfast
- Score: 8.5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Ledbury, UK
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €79 per person based on two adults sharing