22/09/2019 – 25/09/2019 (€161)
13/10/2019 – 15/10/2019 (€143)
20/10/2019 – 23/10/2019 (€142)
My favourite city breaks combine history and culture with sun and sand! If you like to pair museum hopping with sun chasing, then hit up the gorgeous Sicilian capital of Palermo. With this Palermo City Break, you’ll get three nights in a gorgeous B&B with flights and breakfast included.
Palermo City Break
This deal includes a stay at the Liolá B&B, a cosy and pretty guesthouse in the city centre. With excellent reviews from previous guests and a great location, you’ll be in good hands! Enjoy your complimentary breakfast each day as you set out to explore the city.
You’ll get plenty of breathtaking architecture and an authentic look into Mediterranean life in Palermo. Enjoy some tasty food at the markets of Ballaro and Vucciria. Check out the 12th-century Cattedrale di Palermo and the stunning Massimo Theatre. You’ll also be blessed with fantastic beaches outside of the city. Head to Mondello with its stunning waters and stretches of sand.
Book this break by finding dates that suit you best!
- Palermo City Break: 3-4 Nights in Excellently Rated B&B Incl. Flights & Breakfast from just €142
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport:
- Destination airport:
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Liolá B&B
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor+ Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Palermo, Sicily
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €142 per person based on two adults sharing