Florence – the cradle of the Renaissance… Oh, and did I mention it’s jaw-droppingly beautiful too? Experience one of Europe’s most incredible cities with this luxury Florence getaway, and be prepared to fall in love!
Luxury Florence Getaway
I’ve been looking around on Expedia for deals to Florence, and while it is quite an expensive city in general there was one holiday package that stood out for me. Why? Well, how about having Florence cathedral right at your doorstep? Its marble façades and impressive size really do make it a truly unforgettable sight. Having that just a few steps away isn’t too shabby if you ask me. :)
This package comes with your return flights from Dublin to Pisa as well as 3 nights at the Rodo Hotel Fashion Delight. Despite only being rated 3* you’d definitely think it’s something more high-end. Shabby-chic interiors, spacious rooms and a location that can’t be beat all give it that special touch.
Florence has more museums and art galleries than I could possibly list, but definitely see if you can try and see Michaelangelo’s David at the Accademia Gallery. The historic centre also has a ton of awesome bars and restaurants where you can have a proper Italian feast. My tip: take the bus to Piazzale Michelangelo and the neighbouring botanic gardens. From there you’ll have sweeping views of the city, perfect for sunsets. :)
To book your Florence getaway, just click the link below to have a look at the holiday package!
- Luxury Florence Getaway: 3 Nights in Boutique Hotel by Florence Cathedral incl. Breakfast & Flights only €274
- Travel period: 21/10/2017 – 24/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Pisa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Rodo Hotel Fashion Delight
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central (step away from Florence’s cathedral)
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €274 per person based on two adults sharing