Not only stars like George Clooney choose Lake Como as their summer holiday spots, you could also make it your sun holiday with this deal I found on Groupon!
Lake Como Holiday
Fly from Dublin to Milan and make your way to the town of Breccia close by Lake Como. Your accommodation, B&B Como Hotel, is located very close to the centre of Lake Como, meaning the town of Como. Your hotel offers modern rooms with air conditioning, as well as en-suite bathrooms and a shop in the hotel lobby where you can buy snacks and drinks.
On the foot of the Alps, Lake Como is one of the biggest lakes in Italy. A bit more posh than Lake Garda it boasts ancient lakeside villas and stunning gardens surrounding the shores. Go on a boat trip across the lake and visit other towns scattered along the area. If you love hiking, then hit one of the lake-side hiking trails that will lead you to places like Tremezzo Village or medieval Villa Carlotta. The Gothic Cathedral of Como is also worth a visit where you can take in the architecture from the Renaissance epoch.
- Lake Como Holiday: 3 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights for only €149
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Jun-Dec 2019
- Length of stay: 3-7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Milan
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: B&B Como Hotel
- Location: Breccia
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €149 per person based on two adults sharing