It’s no secret that Canada is home to some of the world’s most awe-inspiring landscapes. You’ll never forget the moment you first lay your eyes on the Rocky Mountains – their size and beauty truly is awe-inspiring!
Holiday to the Canadian Rockies
If you’re dreaming of the great outdoors, then I’d definitely check out this awesome deal I managed to find on Expedia! You’ll have 11 nights to explore the breathtaking Banff National Park, one of Canada’s most famous regions. You have endless opportunities for road trips, hiking and exploring, plus you can enjoy cosy moments in rural Canadian towns and experience the lovely hospitality of the locals!
Your return flights will take you to Calgary with one stop-over along the way. While you’re here I’d obviously recommend hiring a car as you’ll realise how huge Canada is while you’re there! You’ll be staying at the entrance to the Banff National Park in a small town called Canmore. The Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge enjoys a convenient location just off the Trans-Canada Highway and it’s had fabulous reviews from past guests. Expect great quality and stunning views!
The lakes of Banff National Park are easily the best highlights of the area. The glacial waters are an unbelievable shade of blue, and you can really feel the sense of tranquillity here. Moraine Lake and Lake Louise are two of the most famous, but I’d also recommend checking out Lake Peyto as well. When it comes to hiking, Tunnel Mountain, Johnston Canyon and the Bow Glacier Falls are all really good choices!
To book this adventure of a lifetime, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package over at Expedia’s website. :)
- Holiday to the Canadian Rockies: 11 Nights in Well-Reviewed Lodge Hotel in Banff National Park incl. Free Parking & Return Flights to Calgary only €748pp
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 15/10/2018 – 26/10/2018
- Length of stay: 11 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Calgary
- Airline: Air Transat
- Hotel: Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Canmore, AB, Canada
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €748 per person based on two adults sharing