Nice is a city that needs no introduction! This stylish French resort offers a relaxing stay along the seashore. Check out this fabulous French Riviera Break that I found using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
- 15/05/2019 – 18/05/2019 €146
- 19/05/2019 – 22/05/2019 €143
- 21/05/2019 – 24/05/2019 €144
- 28/05/2019 – 31/05/2019 €141
- 17/06/2019 – 20/06/2019 €172
Relaxing Nice Break
During your stay in Nice, you will be lodging at the beachside Villa Mon Reve for four nights. This B&B provides a continental breakfast every morning. This is a wonderful base for exploring the centre of Nice and the Animal Park is close by too. You’re also incredibly close to the airport and a train ride into the centre of Nice will take six minutes.
While you’re here, I recommend checking out the Old Town, with its narrow streets and red-roofed houses. When you’re not walking along the promenade, I recommend visiting the charming markets. This glitzy city in the Cote d’Azur has fantastic cuisine that is more Italian than French! You’re also close to spots like Monaco and a short train ride will take you over to Italy.
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to get booking!
- Relaxing Nice Break: 3 Nights in Beachside Accommodation incl. Return Flights just €141
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Nice NCE
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Mon Reve
- Score: 8.0/10 on Trivago
- Location: Nice
- Meals: Self-catered
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €141 per person based on two adults sharing