History, nightlife and amazing architecture – it’s easy to see why Krakow’s gone on to become one of the most popular city break destinations in Europe!
Example departure dates:
There’s plenty to love about Krakow, widely considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Swathes of historic architecture and lively squares make up its centre, while there are more bars, restaurants and sights than you can shake a stick at. Get soaking up the awesome atmosphere with these nifty city break deals I put together using Expedia!
Included in all deals are your return flights from Dublin as well as 3 nights at the superb Yourplace Biskupia Apartments. It’s the perfect base for your city break, putting you just a short walk away from the Stare Miasto, Krakow’s old town. Plus the apartments themselves offer great value for money with high-quality furnishings and plenty of space. There’s also a small kitchenette in case you want to prepare a few meals yourself!
The Old Town features many of Krakow’s most iconic sights such as the Old Town Square and the Cloth Hall, but no trip to the city is complete without checking out the Kazimierz district. Situated just to the south, you’ll get a feel for the city’s Jewish heritage as well as enjoying some of the best dining and nightlife hotspots.
To book your city break, simply click on the links above to book your trip over at the provider’s website. :)
- Early Bird Krakow Trip: 3 Nights in Excellent Self-Catered Apartment incl. Return Flights from just €168
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Yourplace Biskupia Apartments
- Score: 4.4/5 on Expedia
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €168 per person based on two adults sharing