Teachers, you know the struggle – your time off revolves around half terms, but that’s exactly when everyone else wants to go off on a break too! And what does that mean? Expensive flights, expensive hotels… Well, luckily I’ve managed to put together a gorgeous Crete October half term holiday that doesn’t break the bank. As soon as you’re done with the last class of the term, get packing and jet off to Greece!
Crete October Half Term Holiday
After looking around on Trivago and Skyscannner I’ve managed to put together a week’s break during the October half term. You’ll be flying from Dublin to Crete Chania, and from there it’s just an hour and a half until you reach the gorgeous harbour town of Rethymnon.
Your accommodation, the Omiros Boutique, offers a relaxing adults-only environment with seriously stylish interiors and a gorgeous poolside area complete with a bar, restaurant and lounge that’s made for relaxing evenings tucking into delicious Greek food and enjoying a glass of wine or two by candlelight. There’s even a huge hot tub on the upper veranda! Take it all at your own pace and live life in the slow lane for once – teaching is always hectic after all!
The centre of Rethymnon is close by – it’s a fantastic place with lots of historic architecture such as the Venetian Harbour and Fortress. Enjoy some seriously good seafood by the waterfront, or just pop to one of the nearby beaches for your mandatory sunbathing sesh! :)
To book this deal, then just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. Transfers are not included, so you’ll have to arrange them separately. :)
- Crete October Half Term Holiday: 1 Week in Boutique Adults-Only Accommodation incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only €420
- Travel period: 28/10/2017 – 04/11/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Crete Chania
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Omiros Boutique
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: Rethymnon, Crete
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €420 per person based on two adults sharing