I’m pretty sure anyone who loves a bit of romance of history has dreamed of seeing Venice at least once! Those iconic canals, historic houses and idyllic views are just enough to make anyone fall under the city’s spell!
City Break to Venice
If you’ve yet to experience Venice (or simply want to go back one more time), then you’ll be glad I’ve put together a fantastic deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder. Enjoy 4 nights exploring the legendary city on water and all of the colourful villages dotted about the lagoon!
This deal comes with your return flights from Dublin as well as 4 nights at the Dalla Mora Guesthouse. It’s in a super nifty location in the historic city centre, so really it’s the ideal base for a holiday spent exploring the region. Great reviews from past guests praise the cosy atmosphere, and to sweeten the deal even more you’ve got complimentary breakfast included during your stay too. What’s not to love!
Of course you’ll never be bored here as there’s just so much to see. Whether it’s doing a sightseeing tour of the city or even getting on the water taxis to colourful Burano, this a fantastic opportunity to really get to know this unique part of Italy.
To book this deal, simply use the links below to be taken to the hotel, and use the screenshot included below as a guide when looking for the flights over at my Flight Finder!
- City Break to Venice: 4 Nights incl. Well-Reviewed Guesthouse, Breakfast & Flights only €254pp
- Travel period: 21/10/2018 – 25/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Venice Treviso
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Dalla Mora
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €254 per person based on two adults sharing