Fly back on St. Stephen’s Day looking absolutely sun kissed this year with this awesome little getaway I’ve spotted on Loveholidays!
Christmas in Lanzarote
With this holiday package you’ll be spending two weeks in the excellent Las Lilas Apartments. They’ve received glowing reviews on TripAdvisor. The atmosphere here is nice and calm, which will no less let you get settled in nicely here!
The centre of Puerto del Carmen isn’t too far away – there you’ll find tons of bars, restaurants and plenty of fantastic sandy beaches to choose from. You’ve also got some great snorkelling opportunities over at Playa Chica!
So, what’s Christmas actually like in Lanzarote, you may be asking… Well – warm! Lots of restaurants and bars remain open so you don’t have to worry about things being too quiet, after all it’s certainly a popular time for holiday makers to visit. You could book yourselves in for a traditional Irish Christmas dinner, or go for a Spanish touch and decide on a massive tapas feast instead. It’s a fantastic way to really add a special touch to what is already a magical time of year!
If you want to bring children or depart from a different airport – this is something that you can change yourself over at the Loveholidays website and it takes just a second to do! Prices will vary however. :)
- Christmas in Lanzarote: 2 Weeks incl. Fantastic Apartment incl. Cork Flights only €538
- Travel period: 02/12/2017 – 16/12/2017
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Lanzarote
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Las Lilas Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Puerto del Carmen
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €538 per person based on two adults sharing