If you’ve been meaning to head somewhere far away and get a real change of scenery, then you can’t go wrong with Cape Town!
Adventure Holiday to Cape Town
You’ll be able to visit this wonderful city yourself with this cheap holiday to Cape Town that I’ve put together for you on Expedia. What’s included in the package? Well, return flights to and from Dublin for starters, and you’ll also get 8 nights at a fantastic hostel, the 91 Loop.
This trendy hostel is right in the centre of town so you’ll be close to all the action. The deal includes 8 nights in a pod room – but despite what you think, the bunks are actually quite spacious whilst still feeling snug, so you’ll have plenty of space to turn around. ;)
A holiday to Cape Town wouldn’t be a holiday without at least one visit to the Table Mountain! It’s the absolute icon of the city, and its impressive shape completely dominates the city. Head down to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront at sundown for a nice stroll (there’s also some fantastic restaurants there), and head to the neighbourhood of Bo-Kaap to see the delightfully coloured houses that are bound to add a touch of happiness!
Cape Town really is breathtaking, and there are awesome nature reserves that are perfect for exploring – so pack your bags and off you go! ;)
- Adventure Holiday to Cape Town: 8 Nights in Excellent Hostel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €593pp
- Travel period: 09/04/2017 – 17/04/2017
- Length of stay: 8 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Cape Town
- Airline: Ethiopian
- Hotel: 91 Loop
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: € per day
- Price: only €593 per person based on two adults sharing