Brighton City Break
The Court Craven Guest House is the perfect spot for a three-night break in Brighton. This accommodation is centrally located, just steps away from the seaside and Brighton Pier! You’ll be close to James Street which has plenty of great cafes. This well-rated guesthouse has plenty of fab reviews to boot.
Head to the famous Brighton Pier for a night of amusements! Chill out on the beach and enjoy a sunny walk on the marina. The city itself is pretty charming, with its Regency-era buildings and gorgeous houses. Check out the stunning Royal Pavilion and the Brighton Museum and Art Gallery. You’ll find the tastiest restaurants in Hove. The city’s got plenty of nightlife so make sure to enjoy a drink in North Laine.
Book this break by finding a date that suits you.
- Brighton City Break: 3 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel Incl. Flights just €165
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: London Gatwick
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Coven Court Guest House
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central Brighton
- Meals: Room-only
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €165 per person based on two adults sharing