I found you this Boutique Thessaloniki Holiday in September 2017! This beautiful city in the central Macedonia region of Greece has much to offer! It’s the second most important city in mainland Greece, and arguably more fun than the capital! ;) The city is packed with cocktail bars and stylish restaurants, especially along the lively waterfront area! The area has an incredibly rich history, which you can discover at numerous museums, such as the Archaeological Museum, the Museum of Byzantine Culture and the Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki. As you wander around the city, be sure to check out the Byzantine city walls, Monastery of Vlatadon and the Church of Agios Dimitrios!
Boutique Thessaloniki Holiday
The Andromeda Hotel Thessaloniki has a 81/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have an amazing stay there! The hotel is located in a beautiful historic building in the heart of Thessaloniki’s centre. very close to Aristotle Square. The rooms all feature high ceilings, wooden floors and unique designs. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in an Executive Double Room, and included in this price you’ll receive a welcome drink and credit for the on site spa. There’s also a bar and restaurant at the hotel.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely holiday!
- Boutique Thessaloniki Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Flights & Extras for only €442pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 19 – 26 September 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Thessaloniki
- Airline: Swiss International Airlines
- Hotel: 4* Andromeda Hotel Thessaloniki
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago out of 911 reviews
- Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €442 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly