When you’re going on holiday it’s nice to know that you’ve got a lush 4* stay to look forward to. And when you’re staying in a city as beautiful at this one, you just know that you’re in for a magical time! Fall head over heels in love with that historic Belgian charm with this fantastic deal for a boutique Bruges city break!
Boutique Bruges City Break
This June you’ll have two nights to soak up the culture and take things at your own pace in this calm, picturesque city on the canals. Wander along cobblestone streets, marvel at the cute cottages and enjoy a romantic meal in a cosy tavern!
I put this deal together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner – that means that you’ve got your return flights from Dublin to Brussels International included (you can take a direct train to Bruges from the airport!) and your accommodation is all taken care of. You’re guaranteed a perfect stay at the superb Hotel Navarra thanks to its boutique interiors, 4* service and top location. You’re just a few hundred metres from the main square and the beautiful belfry tower!
Bruges has some beautiful canals that make for a wonderful walk – the views of the old Saint John’s Hospital and Rozenhoad Quay make for the perfect photo opportunities. And if you want to soak up some peace and quiet in beautiful surroundings, then the Minnewater Park will be the perfect place for you. Seeing the former castle gatehouse reflected in the Lake of Love definitely makes for a fairy tale view!
Off you go – just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Boutique Bruges City Break: 2 Nights in Superb 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €179
- Travel period: 18/09/2017 – 20/09/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels International
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Navarra
- Rating: 87/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €178 per person based on two adults sharing