The Irish love affair with the magnificent city of Toronto is growing by the day. A large number of Irish who have made the decision to either relocate there permanently or to just take it in as a normal holiday is a perfect indicator of what this place has to offer. Thanks to these budget-cost flights that I spotted by using my Flight Finder tool, you could be in Canada with these cheap December Toronto return flights visiting friends and family or experiencing the city’s magical atmosphere for the first time!
Cheap Toronto Return Flights
I nearly don’t know where to begin! If you are like me and you love to get an overall view of a city from a high vantage point, then you have to visit the CN Tower. There are a huge variety of other options such as fascinating museums, ice hockey games and concerts. In a city like Toronto, there is always something happening. There are literally hundreds of bars I could direct you towards but here is a guide to Toronto’s bars and will help you find what best suits your needs.
There are tons of dates for November, December, January and February that I found! I just listed a few examples below but you can also have a little look yourself over at my Flight Finder and have a little play around with the dates. Check out the information below and get booking!
- Cheap Toronto Return Flights: Flights from Dublin to Canada only €280
- Travel period: Dates available from the end of the year until February 2019
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Toronto, Canada
- Hotel: Find hotels here
- Or search for an Airbnb here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €280 per person