The Irish love affair with the magnificent city of Toronto is growing by the day. A large number of Irish who have made the decision to either relocate there permanently or to just take it in as a normal holiday is a perfect indicator of what this place has to offer. Thanks to these budget-cost flights that I spotted by using my Flight Finder, you could be in Canada with these cheap Toronto return flights visiting friends and family, or experiencing the city’s magical atmosphere for the first time!
Example departure dates:
I nearly don’t know where to begin! If you are like me and you love to get an overall view of a city from a high vantage point, then you have to visit the CN Tower. There are a huge variety of other options such as fascinating museums, ice hockey games and concerts. In a city like Toronto, there is always something happening. There are literally hundreds of bars I could direct you towards but here is a guide to Toronto’s bars and will help you find what best suits your needs.
There are tons of dates in November and December 2019 that I found! I just listed a few examples below but you can also have a little look yourself over at my Flight Finder and have a little play around with the dates. If you need to find good deals for accommodation, simply click the links below! :)
- Cheap Toronto Return Flights: Fly Direct from Dublin to Toronto from just €264!
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Travel period: Dates available across November and December 2019
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Hamilton International (64km from Toronto, 88km to Niagara Falls)
- Hotel: Find hotels here
- Or search for an Airbnb here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: from only €264 per person