New Direct Flights to China
Fly from Shenzhen to Dublin from just €397 Return!
A brand-new route has just launched from Dublin which brings you directly to the bustling city of Shenzhen. A gateway to the stunning Wudang Mountains and even nearby Hong Kong, this new route is a fantastic opportunity to explore the Far East!
Example departure dates:
Shenzhen itself is situated just across the border from Hong Kong. The skyline might be glitzy and modern, but scratch beneath the surface and you’ll find some fantastic cultural offerings and quirky things to do. The Meridian View Centre is a great vantage point to admire the city and the mountains of Hong Kong, while you can check out contemporary art in the OCT Loft. Want to really get stuck into nature? Then strap your hiking boots on and explore by the nearby Nanshan Mountains, a welcome break from the hustle and bustle of the inner city. And obviously you’ve just got to check out Hong Kong while you’re there – this city needs no introduction!
If you’re needing to book a hotel, then be sure to check out my Hotel Finder which browses and compares all of the top deals going. :)
- New Direct Flights to China: Fly from Shenzhen to Dublin from just €397 Return!
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Shenzhen
- Airline: Hainan Airlines
- Find hotel deals here
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €397 per person based on two adults sharing