Okay, this is ridiculously cheap and an offer you simply cannot refuse. Found it on edreams.com. Fly Ryanair from Dublin to Glasgow for incredible €24! You arrive in the evening and fly back in the early morning. Make it your perfect party trip or spend a memorable hen or stag night in this brilliant student town. When you’re there, check out 13th Note, a venue with loads of live music and great food. Bring your mates and I promise you it won’t get boring! Who needs a bed to crash on if you can fly back after the party…
When you book the flight make sure to click payment “Visa Entropay“, if you don’t have that payment option the price won’t get too expensive either. With Visa Credit you still only pay €33.
- Glasgow: Return Flight for only €24
- Travel period: 22/03/2014 (19:05) – 23/03/2014 (06:45)
- Travel duration: 1 night
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Destination: Glasgow (Prestwick)
- Airport transfer: from the airport take the train, buy the tickets on board and you even get 50%off. Going to the airport it makes sense to share a taxi or book the early morning Coach online for £9 per person.
- Price: only €24 per person