Experience one of the most vibrant and iconic cities in South America with these nifty flights to Rio!
Example departure dates:
Copacabana Beach, Sugarloaf Mountain and Christ the Redeemer – these are just a handful of the amazing sights and sounds that Rio has to offer. There’s vibrant culture at every turn, and the breathtaking landscapes all around just add to the magic. Some cheap flights to Rio caught my eye over on my Flight Finder – return flights are starting from just €457 and there’s just one stop-over along the way, so there’s no crazy flight times!
To help you plan the perfect break in Brazil, why not browse and compare the best hotel deals over at my Hotel Finder, or have a little look around for an Airbnb? I’ve listed the cheapest dates I could find just above, but feel free to change these around if these don’t suit you. :)
- Flights to Rio de Janeiro: Return Flights in May & June from Dublin from just €459!
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Rio de Janeiro
- Airline: KLM
- Find hotels here
- Browse Airbnbs here
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €459 per person based on two adults sharing