One of the most breathtaking cities in Africa if not the world!), Cape Town is a true bucket list destination and a gateway to the majestic landscapes of South Africa!
Example departure dates:
I was looking around on my Flight Finder tool and came across some great flights to Cape Town this summer. You’ll be flying with KLM or Lufthansa; both of them are top-notch airlines and you’ll have checked luggage included with your flights as well. Plus with just one stop-over along the way there’s no ridiculous flight times to put up with!
To help you plan the perfect holiday to South Africa, I definitely recommend having a look at my Hotel Finder tool to browse and compare hotel deals, or have a look at Airbnb for some gorgeous holiday rentals!
- Flights to Cape Town: Fly to Cape Town from Dublin this summer with checked luggage included from just €469 return!
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Cape Town
- Airline: KLM or Lufthansa
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Browse hotel deals here
- Browse Airbnbs here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €469 per person based on two adults sharing