Early Bird Flights to San Francisco
Fly Direct from Dublin to San Fran with Aer Lingus from just €404 return!
Get exploring one of the most breathtaking corners of the States with these nifty flights deals to none other than San Fran!
Example departure dates:
The Golden Gate Bridge is one of the most iconic sights in the US, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg here. From breathtaking coastal drives and towering redwood forests to vibrant neighbourhoods bursting with cool vibes and street art, this corner of California is sure to impress.
I was looking around on my Flight Finder and managed to come across some fantastic direct deals to San Francisco with Aer Lingus. You’ll be departing from Dublin with no stopovers along the way, so just kick back, chill out and you’ll be there in no time!
I’ve spotted various dates across September and October so see which dates suit you best – though of course feel free to play around with the dates yourselves until you can find the perfect deal for you. To help you plan the perfect trip to California, be sure to browse the best hotel deals and Airbnb properties to save even more!
- Early Bird Flights to San Francisco: Fly direct from Dublin to San Fran with Aer Lingus from just €404 return!
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: San Francisco International
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Find hotels here
- Airbnb: Browse Airbnbs here
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €404 per person based on two adults sharing