Sweden during the summer time is an absolute dream. With the sun barely setting and the lush nature all around, it truly is a little slice of paradise for you nature lovers out there!
Example departure dates:
Cheap Summer Flights to Sweden
I’ve spotted loads of cheap flights to the cool city of Gothenburg in May and June. As the second-largest city in Sweden, there’s plenty to do in this vibrant city, with loads of museums, trendy shops and gorgeous cafés where you can sit down for a proper Swedish fika (coffee and cake). But that’s not the only draw to visiting this region. In fact Sweden’s west coast is absolutely stunning. Think loads of little islands and skerries dotted with traditional red cottages and pristine beaches that you can enjoy all to yourself.
I’ve listed the cheapest dates I could find above – to help you plan the perfect trip, have a look around on my Hotel Finder or even have a little browse on Airbnb. For the ultimate Swedish experience, see if you can’t book yourself a stuga, their version of the traditional summer cottage.
- Cheap Summer Flights to Sweden: Fly direct from Dublin to Gothenburg from just €46 return!
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Gothenburg
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Hotel: Browse deals here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €46 per person based on two adults sharing