New York, New York! Everyone dreams of seeing it – the iconic sights, endless crisscrossing avenues and sprawling parks make it a city that you don’t just visit, but experience. So if you’ve been suffering from a bit of wanderlust recently, then be sure to jump on these cheap September New York flights I found using my Flight Finder tool and bag yourself an absolute bargain!
Cheap September New York Flights
Norwegian Airlines are currently offering cheap direct flights from Dublin to Stewart International Airport. So you’re pretty much looking at half the price of normal return flights… Not too shabby!
Stewart Airport in Newburgh is just a short train journey away from the beating heart of New York City! You can take all that this great city has to offer at a fraction of the cost :). The concrete jungle will be your playground with endless sights and activities. You’ll get to experience all that the Big Apple is known for like the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square and the endless Burroughs and neighbourhoods around the city.
I’ve picked the cheapest dates in September for you to fly out, but you can, of course, change the dates yourself and play around with them until you find something that suits you!
Follow the links below to book your flight and check out accommodation in the city.
- Cheap Winter New York Flights: Fly Direct to New York With Dates for November, December & January for just €217pp!
- Travel period:
- 06/11/2018 – 19/11/2018 €217
- 08/11/2018 – 16/11/2018 €237
- 13/12/2018 – 18/12/2018 €233
- 09/01/2019 – 14/01/2019 €221
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Stewart International
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: Find hotels here
- Or search for an Airbnb here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €217 per person