Cheap Flights to Sāo Paulo
Fly from Dublin to Brazil's largest city from just €458 return!
Home to over 12 million people, Sāo Paulo is one of the largest cities in South America and a hotbed of culture, cuisine and art. Delve into a proper adventure with these cheap flights I’ve spotted from Dublin!
Example departure dates:
I was looking around on my Flight Finder tool and managed to come across some fantastic deals to the bustling metropolis of Sāo Paulo this autumn. There’s just so much going on here, whether it’s world-class museums showcasing amazing architecture, visiting bustling food markets, or simply sitting down at a cool wee bar and watching the locals getting stuck into a bit of samba. Sāo Paulo is a proper feast for the senses and a fantastic place to delve into Brazillian life.
These flights will either be with KLM or Air France, both of which are good quality airlines, and most of them come with just one stopover along the way, meaning that there’s not too much worrying about missing your connecting flight. To help you plan the perfect adventure in Brazil, be sure to browse hotel deals over at Trivago, or even have a little browse on Airbnb for some cool and quirky accommodation.
I’ve listed the cheapest dates I could find above, but if these don’t suit you, feel free to play around with the dates until you can find the perfect deal for you! :)
- Cheap Flights to Sāo Paulo: Fly from Dublin to Brazil’s largest city from just €458 return!
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Sāo Paulo International
- Airline: KLM or Air France
- Hotels: Browse all deals here
- Airbnb: Browse accommodation here
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €458 per person based on two adults sharing