Head stateside with these nifty direct flights to Philadelphia, home of the US Constitution and the best cheese steaks going! ;)
Example departure dates:
I was looking around on my Flight Finder tool and managed to come across some fantastic deals for direct flights to this buzzing East Coast city. And what’s more, these direct flights are going for just less than €300 return. Sound!
I’ve put together the cheapest dates I could find above – you’ll find that this will be around September and October time if you’re looking to travel on the cheap, though if none of these dates suit you feel free to customise the dates to suit you! If you’re still on the hunt for accommodation as well, I recommend taking a week look at Trivago for the best hotel deals, or looking for some swanky apartments and holiday rentals over at Airbnb as well. :)
- Cheap Flights to Philadelphia: Fly Direct from Dublin starting from just €298 return!
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Philadelphia International
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Hotel: Browse hotels here
- Airbnb: Browse deals here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €298 per person based on two adults sharing