Take a look at what I found for you! It’s time to pay the new Harry Potter World at the Island of Adventure a visit with these cheap flights to Orlando, so, off ye go…
Cheap Flights to Orlando
I found them on Skyscanner, but my dearest followers, make sure to follow the instructions for getting the best flight deal here. I have multiple options for you and it’s very important that when you follow the link below that you de-tick the 2-stop option on the left-hand side bar on Skyscanner. Otherwise you spend 30 hours travelling and we do not want you be more stressed :) So ideally, you will end up with a stopover in London and that’s it. For an additional €200 you can also fly direct with AerLingus, which is also pretty handy, because you can clear immigration in Dublin airport, but again… €200 is a lot of money.
The great thing about the cheap flights to Orlando is, you can not only depart from Dublin, but also from Knock, Cork, Shannon, Kerry and Donegal! Simply make your pick! the dates are a bit random, but I made sure that the length of the stay is ok so that you got plenty of time to explore Orlando.
I guess a must are the Universal Studios and Island of Adventure, the reason why you book these cheap flights to Orlando :D And please to go there. The newly built Hogsmeade of the Harry Potter World is absolutely fantastic. I can strongly recommend the Hogwarts Ride! I actually thought I am playing Quidditch with Harry!!
- Cheap Flights to Orlando – Departing Dublin, Knock, Shannon, Kerry, Donegal and Cork from €303
- Deal Provider: Skyscanner
- Travel period: Dublin (07/11/2017 – 17/11/2017) Knock (07/11/2017 – 20/11/2017), Shannon (20/11/2017 – 29/11/2017) and Cork (07/11/2017 – 16/11/2017)
- Length of stay: around 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin, Knock, Shannon and Cork
- Destination: Orlando
- Airline: Virgin, AerLingus
- Hotel: check out Trivago
- Price: from only €303 per person based on two adults sharing