Treat yourself to a well-deserved bit of sunshine with these brilliant flights to Malaga I’ve spotted on my Flight Finder!
Cheap Flights to Malaga
With cheap departures from Belfast, Cork and Dublin, pretty much anyone can head off to the sunny shores of Spain without having to break the bank. Malaga is a wonderful city, filled with fantastic nightlife, dining and historic sights (and not to mention some lovely beaches on the side!). But it’s also the gateway to the Costa del Sol, one of the most popular sun destinations in Europe. From the classy resort of Marbella to the bustling beaches of Torremolinos and Benalmadena, there’s something to suit all tastes.
To help you plan the perfect escape, you can use Hotels.com to compare cheap hotel deals, or you could have a little look around on Airbnb for beautiful flights and apartments. I’ve listed the cheapest dates I could find below, but if none of these suit then feel free to play around with these yourself and see what other deals you can find!
Departures from Belfast
Departures from Cork
Departures from Dublin
- Cheap Flights to Malaga: Fly to the Costa del Sol from Belfast, Cork or Dublin from just €41!
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Departure airport: Belfast, Cork or Dublin
- Destination airport: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €41 per person based on two adults sharing