We have come such a long way in terms of travelling around the world and with this cheap flights to Singapore that I have managed to find on my Flight Finderyou can see a place that would have only been a dream in the past! You’ll be travelling halfway around the world for a unique once in a lifetime experience.
Departures from Dublin:
Singapore is a city that really has it all! See the stunning Gardens by the Bay, the Asian Civilisations Museum or the amazing night markets. And if you need a break from city life, there are several nature reserves to the north of the city where you’ll be able to enjoy walks through lush forests – or head down to Sentosa island for a lazy day by the beach. ;)
I’ve spotted several departures towards the end of the year from both Dublin and Cork. You’ll be flying with British Airways with just one quick stopover in London Heathrow, so not only can you look forward to some great service, the journey itself isn’t going to take forever! If you need a place to stay in Singapore, simply have a browse of hotel deals over at Trivago or look for some cool holiday rentals over at Airbnb.
The cheapest dates I could find have been listed above, but if these don’t suit you feel free to change the dates around yourself until you find the perfect deal. :)
- Cheap Flights to Singapore: Return Flights with British Airways from Dublin or Cork from just €453
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Singapore Changi Airport
- Airline: British Airways
- Hotels: Browse deals here
- Airbnbs: Browse deals here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €453 per person based on two adults sharing