Boston is a legendary destination on the US East Coast that’s been drawing many an Irish holidaymaker – and these nifty cheap flights might just be the excuse you’ve been looking for to finally go!
Cheap Flights to Providence
I was looking around on my Flight Finder tool and managed to find some amazing prices to Providence, a city in Rhode Island that’s only an hour away by train from Boston. Even better, New York City can be reached in just over 3 hours by train or car. And not forgetting that Rhode Island is a fantastic gateway to New England as a whole! Below you’ll find several dates that I ‘ve spotted.
Example departure dates:
- Cheap Flights to Providence: Return Flights to the US East Coast from just €197
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Providence
- Airline: Norwegian
- Destination: Providence, RI (just over an hour from Boston)
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €197 per person based on two adults sharing