Look forward to a gorgeous getaway to Portugal with these cheap flights!
Example departure dates:
Whether you want to do a bit of sightseeing in charming Porto or wish to explore the gorgeous landscapes and villages of northern Portugal, these cheap flights I’ve spotted on my Flight Finder gives you plenty of opportunities to get to know this lovely corner of Europe. With colourful architecture, delicious food and a laid-back atmosphere, you can unwind and soak up those good vibes!
I’ve listed the cheapest dates I could find above, but if none of these dates suit you can customise them to fit it around your own holiday plans. Once you’ve got your flights sorted you’ll need a place to stay of course – luckily I’ve also got this covered too! Simply use my Hotel Finder to browse and compare the cheapest hotel deals, or you can have a browse on Airbnb to find a gorgeous apartment!
- Cheap Flights to Porto: Return flights from Dublin starting from just €50
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Porto
- Airline: Ryanair
- Find hotels here
- Browse Airbnbs here
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €50 per person based on two adults sharing